The latest patch for World of Warcraft features a lot of new content and changes. Tier sets, in particular, have received some big updates that might change the way you play your favorite classes.
Topics: What do you think about what Blizzard has done with marksmanship? Are these tier set changes something that will make it easier or harder to get loot?
Category: The Future Of Blockchain-Powered Games?, Cryptocurrency
Thank you to everyone who sent a list of concerns along with videos or images demonstrating the difficulties. Things are in the works. Observations:
Hunters of Marksmanship:
- The issue with the 4-piece bonus only working when spending >40 Focus and not >= 40 Focus should be resolved.
- The problem of Aimed Shot displaying on your action bar but not being able to be used despite having enough Focus should be rectified.
- The problem with Unblinking Vigil and the 4-piece bonus forcing you to waste 70 Focus instead of 35 Focus should be fixed now.
- The following three problems are currently being investigated, and no patches have yet been sent to the PTR.
There are a few problems that are still being worked on:
- Legendary Unblinking Vigil with Double Tap causes certain Unblinking Vigil benefits to be lost.
- This advantage is inconsistently applied to abilities that have buffs that lessen their Focus cost.
- When you exit fight, the behind-the-scenes total of Focus expended does not reset.
Hunters for Survival:
Several fixes for your tier set, including Wildfire Bomb and the updated Set Bonuses, were sent live to the PTR today, I think. There are a few more topics we’d want to look into:
- When employing Guerilla Tactics, the 2-piece bonus where you don’t get a Cooldown on Wildfire Bomb might be delivering an incorrect cooldown refund.
- Multiple persons employing Wildfire Bomb on the same target causes problems (s).