The Burning Crusade Classic Patch Notes Version 2.5.4 for World of Warcraft includes a list of changes and new features in this patch, including the following:
– Added the ability to play through Season One content via LFR or Normal raid difficulty
– Bug fixes
The “tbc classic news” is a patch that was released on the 22nd of June. It includes updated versions of all the content in the Burning Crusade Classic, including The Gods of Zul’Aman.
Version 2.5.4 of the Burning Crusade Classic Patch Notes was released on March 22, 2022.
Zul’Aman is a new ten-player raid. Stop the treacherous warlord Zul’jin from carrying out his terrible retribution at the Amani trolls’ seat of power.
- There are six raid bosses (Nalorakk, Akil’zon, Jan’alai, Halazzi, Hex Lord Malacrass, and Zul’jin.)
- 70th percentile
- Location: Eastern Kingdoms, Ghostlands
To enter the instance, no attunement is necessary. Zul’Aman is locked out for three days. Amani War Bear is a timed challenge. In Zul’Aman, Zul’jin and his lieutenants are holding many captives. When you join the instance, the Amani will start making plans to end it. You’ll be awarded with an extra piece of treasure and a timed extension if you beat one of Zul’jin’s lieutenants and reach a captive before time runs out. If you save all of the captives, your raid will be awarded with an awesome Amani War Bear mount.
In return for Badges of Justice, G’eras in Shattrath now has new, more potent items to sell. Outland faction dealers may now sell Greater Drums, Knothide Quiver, and Knothide Ammo Pouch. The Nether Vortex and the Primal Nether are no longer soulbound. G’eras in Shattrath may sell you Nether Vortex for Badges of Justice. Epic gems may now be stored in Magtheridon’s Black Sack of Gems and Jewelcrafter’s Brilliant Glass.
- Existing Brilliant Glasses and the previously looted, unopened Black Sack of Jewels do not include epic gems.
Zul’Aman: The Legend of Zul’Aman: The Legend of Zul’Aman: The Legend of
- Attunement is no longer required to access The Battle for Mount Hyjal or The Black Temple.
- The criterion for purchasing Heroic dungeon keys has been lowered to Honored reputation.
- Heroic dungeons have been updated to the “final” version of 2.4.3.
- Text to Speech and Speech to Text are two new accessibility features in Burning Crusade Classic. More information about these features may be found here.
- Show Free Bag Space is now a display option in Interface Options.
- The search bar in the Professions UI has been reinstated.
- For NPC creatures, Advanced Combat Logging will now record correct health values.
- When checking another player’s Honor tab, the proper amount of lifetime Honorable Kills will appear.
- In PvP Battlegrounds, the Skull of Impending Doom and Nifty Stopwatch items no longer trigger players to drop the flag.
- Fixed an issue where players were not always given credit for finishing the quest “The Missing Diplomat.”
- Fixed a bug that caused some channeled and lightning effect graphics to show erroneously.
- Hunter pets were not correctly pathing in certain places of Serpentshrine Cavern due to a bug.
- On future quick recasts, a visual problem that caused channeled beam effects to not appear correctly was fixed.
- Many periodic healing effects were not triggering item and spell procs due to a bug.
- wow tbc release date
- bc classic release date
- world of warcraft classic