Blizzard has released a new development blog detailing changes coming to the upcoming 9.2 patch for World of Warcraft. With this update, Blizzard is working on class tuning and tier set balancing as well as adding in some sandbox improvements
Hiya! The following are the PTR updates for this week: CHARACTERS
- Male Night Elf Death Knight is a character in the game Death Knights were unable to pick the three newest face choices due to a bug.
- Death Knight is a character in the game Death Knight
While Dual Wielding, a fault with Killing Machine led it to activate less often than planned.
- Sets of Classes
4-piece: Soul Reaper now does 25% more damage to minions with less than 35% health (it used to be 20%).
Hunter of Demons
- When using Metamorphosis, Sinful Brand (Venthyr Ability) may no longer be overwritten by a lesser duration Sinful Brand.
- The damage and healing effectiveness of Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) has been boosted to 40% (from 35%), and the ability can no longer critically hit.
- When you critically hit with Sinister Teachings (Venthyr Runecarving Power), the cooldown of Fallen Order is reduced by 2.5 seconds (was 5 seconds).
Priest Sets of Classes
- 2-piece: Shadowstrike has a 15% chance of granting 5 seconds of Shadow Blades (was 20 percent ).
- 4-piece: Your finishing moves have a 3% chance to unleash Shadowstrike at up to 5 adjacent targets for every combo point spent (was 4 percent ).
REWARDS AND ITEMS
- Toys that modify the look of your weapon now display your original enchant or illusion enchant accurately on the new weapon.
- All players that fight with the opponent and have the necessary collecting skill may now skin, mine, and gather a large number of skinnable, mineable, and gatherable adversaries.
Note from the developers: We’ve tweaked the skinning rules to make “skinning” (the process of skinning, mining, and harvesting herbs off foes) a more group-friendly experience. The bulk of “skinnable” foes will now follow standard tapping rules and may be skinned by anybody who has interacted with them and has the capacity to do so. Some weaker and more specialised foes can only be skinned once, but rare and strong enemies may be skinned by anybody who confronts them and is competent.
ACCESSIBILITY AND USER INTERFACE
- The mouseover tooltip for Arena groups in Group Finder now shows the specialty of their party members.
- The player’s highest rating from a previous season is now shown in the Mythic+ Rating discussion links.
- Quests with a time remaining counter now feature a clock symbol next to them in the quest log.
- The contrast between the gold, silver, and copper currency symbols and the backdrop has been increased.