There are significant changes to PvP Reward Ranges and Honor Point Increase coming tomorrow at 8pm PDT, on January 26th. The default honor point increase is set to 500, with a maximum of 1k per week for guilds that have achieved the necessary ranks. The minimum for all players will be raised from 10% up to 25%. Alongside these changes, there will be an increase in the number of tiers you need before unlocking a piece of gear as well as adjustments across new pieces available at higher levels
The “tbc honor rewards” is a change that will be coming to the Burning Crusade Classic tomorrow. The changes are as follows: Honor Point Increase and PvP Reward Changes.
This is a subject that we’ve been monitoring attentively and debating within. We want to be especially cautious when modifying major systems like awards in Burning Crusade Classic for the sake of openness. We try for faithful recreations as the finest approach to our design since substituting our own judgments has the potential to impair the original game’s charm. By modifying the pace of power growth, for example, we risk adversely influencing the perceived worth of these things or disrupting other aspects of the game. However, we understand your dissatisfaction with the present pace of PvP prize gain and believe there are compelling reasons to make a #change. When we examine PvE and its rewards, we see a significant difference in the amount of work and time necessary. Players have improved, all of the greatest raid methods have been discovered, and the prizes are now much more accessible! We tried to solve this in Season 2 by adding PvP faction equipment early (a move that coincided with the introduction of Sunwell) and halving the cost of prior season gear, but we don’t believe those improvements were nearly enough. With tomorrow’s Phase 3 content unlock, the following improvements will be implemented:
- Honored reputation is now required for PvP faction equipment (from Revered).
- For Season 1 gear, the battlefield mark prices have been abolished.
- The cost of battlefield marks on Vindicator equipment has been cut in half.
- The amount of additional honor awarded by the repeating marks-to-honor quest has been raised.
- The bonus honor reward for the Call to Arms daily quest has been increased to three battleground marks.
- The additional honor prize for Halaa and Terokkar PvP daily battles has been greatly enhanced.
- A extra honor payout has been added to the Hellfire Fortification PvP daily.
- Tier 4 and 5 tokens may now be traded at tier sellers for season 1 and 2 gear.
This, we hope, will have a substantial influence. Please keep telling us how you feel about this; we’ll pay attention!
The “wow classic tbc pvp titles” is an upcoming change that will be implemented tomorrow. The changes are in response to player feedback and the introduction of Honor Points.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much honor do you get per battleground TBC?
A: I am not able to answer this question.
Can you still get PvP titles in Burning Crusade?
A: Yes, but the process is more difficult than it would be normally.
How do you get honor points in classic TBC?
A: You can get honor points in classic TBC by killing a rare mob, fighting another player (with the exception of dueling), or completing quests.
- wow classic tbc honor gear
- burning crusade pvp vendor
- tbc honor gear cost
- tbc battleground changes
- tbc classic honor weekend