The latest patch for Hearthstone, now live on PC and mobile, includes the long-awaited fix to a bug that has been plaguing players since last October. The update also included some new changes such as nerfs to Fiery War Axe in Control Warrior decks.
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Classic of the Burning Crusade, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
Classes begin on March 4, 2022.
- Rain of Chaos was granted as a result of Destruction’s 2-piece set bonus. This has been fixed.
NPCs and Creatures
- The Charged Barrage of Otaris the Provoked is now more melee friendly.
The First Ones’ Cyphers
- Pocopoc will now engage in warfare on a regular basis.
- When returning from an arena or graded battlefield, Pocopoc Energy is no longer lost.
- You will no longer be under stealth after completing a Cypher language research.
Items and Bonuses
- On the main landmass of Zereth Mortis, Cypher-Bound Chests, Avian Nests, Mawsworn Supply Chests, Tarachnid Eggs, Discarded Automa Scrap, Forgotten Treasure Vaults, and Sandworn Chests will now respawn faster and despawn slower once opened.
- Slightly increased the quantity of The First Ones’ Cyphers found in Cypher-Bound Chests, Avian Nests, Mawsworn Supply Chests, Tarachnid Eggs, Discarded Automa Scrap, and Forgotten Treasure Vaults.
- Fixed an issue where trinkets obtained from World Quests in Zereth Mortis were of a lower item level than intended.
- Players that die while completing the mission “A Mutual Exchange” in the Genesis Repository may now enter the chamber in spirit form.
Classic of the Burning Crusade
- Fixed an animation problem with the Goblin Dragon Gun, a goblin engineering item.