Classes across the board received a boost in their itemization, with most classes seeing improved chances to find relics. Death Knight players, on the other hand, were treated to some brand new items!
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
Classes begin on March 16, 2022.
Raids and Dungeons
- The First Ones’ Sepulcher
The Oracle of the Fallen Dausegne
On Mythic difficulty, a bug was fixed that caused the visual effect for Disintegration Nova to seem bigger or smaller depending on character size.
Principal Architect Lihuvim
- On Normal difficulty, Protoform Radiance now has a duration of 10 seconds.
- The Shaman’s Tremor Totem could no longer eliminate Domination due to a bug.
Items and Bonuses
- In Zereth Mortis, the drop rates of Sandworn Relics have been enhanced in the following areas:
Endless Sands Rares – Raised the average number of relics fallen to eight (was 4).
- Sandworn Chest – Increased the average number of relics dropped to 25. (was 18).
- Daily Quests – The average amount of relics provided has been increased to eight (was 4).
- World Boss – Increased the average number of relics dropped from 30 to 40. (was 13).
- Enlightened Elders’ Tribute – This chest now gives an average of 60 relics (was 0).
Note from the developers: We’ve significantly increased the pace at which Sandworn Relics are acquired in order to make items bought using Sandworn Relics more accessible.
- During the “A Means to an End” Campaign chapter, Pocopoc will now dependably present as a quest giver for all players when required.
- “Encouraging Words,” a Bastion Assault mission, should now work properly.