In the latest Hotfixes announcement, Blizzard has revealed a number of changes which are being made to World of Warcraft as we speak. From easier character transfers for Arena teams and new glyphs in Legion, these updates will make your time playing WoW more enjoyable than ever before!
Wowhead has released a new patch for the game. These are the patch notes for March 29th Hotfixes. Read more in detail here: wowhead patch notes.
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
Artificer Xy’mox Artificer Xy’mox Artificer Xy’mox Artificer Xy’mox Artificer Xy’mox Artificer
- On Normal and Heroic difficulty, Artificer Xy’mox’s health is lowered by up to 10% depending on raid size (10% at 10-player, 0% at 30-player).
- On Normal difficulty, reduced Genesis Rings initial and recurring damage by 40%.
- Health has deteriorated by 10%.
- Members of the Pantheon prototype now retreat at 40% health during Stage 1 and Stage 2.
- Normal difficulty has been eliminated from Sinful Projections.
Anduin Wrynn is a character in the game Anduin Wrynn
- Fixed an issue that might lead Anduin to begin Phase 2 incorrectly if his health was reduced to 10% or less too rapidly.
The Reclaimer, Halondrus
- On Mythic difficulty, your health is lowered by 10%.
- On Heroic level, the basic movement speed of Ephemeral Motes is lowered.
- On Heroic difficulty, the number of Ephemeral Motes in Stage 3 is halved.
- On Mythic difficulty, Volatile Charges no longer cause a Charge Detonation when they come into touch with Ephemeral Motes or Lightshatter Beam.
- Druid’s Mount Form no longer interacts with Volatile Charges in an unforeseen manner.
- Fixed an issue where Priests in Spirit of Redemption form might cause Defile to develop.
Tazavesh: Wonderland Streets
Tower of the Mage
- The Tower of the Mage challenge in the Broken Shore is now available permanently.
Items and Bonuses
- By conversing with Vashj once a week, players who already have the Deepstar Aurelid mount may now acquire another lure for Hirukon.
Matches between two players
Solved a problem where Solo Shuffle matches were counting towards “The Arena Calls” skirmish victories.
- wowhead twitter