So, what’s with all the big changes?
The crowd was getting impatient. They wanted to know where this new world would take them and how much of their progress survived the transition to a different realm.
After years of waiting in anticipation for this moment, players finally had something exciting to look forward to – The Shadowlands patch notes! After nearly nine months since launch (it feels like it’s been so long!), updates were flowing from Blizzard every day with content being added on top of content that had already been released just days before! This is certainly an eventful update and we can only hope there are more such patches in store as time goes by.
The “shadowlands 9.2 patch notes” is the official patch notes for the latest update to Shadowlands: Eternity’s End. You can find out what has been changed and improved in this newest update by reading over the patch notes.
Death Knight 9.2 Changes HUNT FOR DEMONS 9.2 Changes Druid 9.2 Changes Hunter 9.2 Changes Mage 9.2 Changes Monk 9.2 Changes Paladin 9.2 Changes Priest 9.2 Changes Rogue 9.2 Changes Shaman 9.2 Changes Warlock 9.2 Changes Warrior 9.2 Changes Warrior 9.2 Changes Warrior 9.2 Changes Warrior 9.2 Changes Warrior 9.2 Changes Warrior 9.2 Changes Warrior 9.
Zovaal, the Shadowlands’ mysterious Jailer and lord of the Maw, has made his next move, and it threatens to alter reality’s laws. You’ll meet him at Eternity’s End, and you may be able to rescue Azeroth and the Shadowlands from a destiny worse than death.
Contents Table of Contents
ZERETH MORTIS’ NEW ZONE The First Ones established Zereth Mortis as a workshop for the creation of afterlives. All that exists in the Shadowlands was constructed by its inhabitants, the automa. It’s an odd, unearthly place that defies all notions of reality and physics. The Jailer seeks to remake reality and bend it to his malicious will by using Zereth Mortis’ secrets. Unlocking the Secrets, an accomplishment that enables you to ride flying horses in Zereth Mortis, is earned by completing different activities around the zone, including as map exploration, gathering secret riches, and completing quest narratives. THE ENLIGHTENED, A NEW FACTION The Enlightened are traders that have been on Zereth Mortis for quite some time. They no longer see their surroundings as commercial, but rather as hallowed spaces where they expect to fulfill a greater calling—the quest of knowledge. To succeed and protect Zereth Mortis, find common ground with The Enlightened. DECORATE THE FIRST ONES’ CYPHER The automa of Zereth Mortis talk in a musical language that mortal races cannot understand. In this new progression system, team up with a curious automa sidekick to study the Progenitors’ forgotten language and dive deeper into the mysteries of Zereth Mortis, unlocking a slew of new zone activities, daily tasks, events, and prizes. SYNTHESIS OF PROTOFORMS All that remains of the First Ones is the Forge of the Afterlives, a mighty tool of creation. Synthesis Forges have been used to produce new beings that occupy the Shadowlands, much as they have been used to construct new worlds for the Shadowlands. You may now utilize them to create your own combat pets and mounts. NEW RAID: THE FIRST ONES’ SEPULCHER The key to unlocking the Jailer’s plans is hidden deep inside the Sepulcher of the First Ones. As you chase Zovaal into the Sepulcher and battle through his armies, gather the might of the First Ones—but first, you must confront Anduin and find a method to withstand the Jailer’s deadly Domination spell. Sepulcher of the First Ones will be available on Normal and Heroic levels on March 1, and Mythic and Raid Finder (Wing 1) on March 8. ARMOR SET FOR THE PROGENITOR CLASS Collect unique class armor sets in raids, PvP, or Mythic+ dungeons to harness the might of the First Ones. The Progenitor armor set comprises a helm, shoulders, chest, gauntlets, and leggings with two set bonuses, and will provide your character additional abilities dependent on your specialty. When two set pieces are equipped, the first set bonus is unlocked, and when four set pieces are fitted, the second set bonus is unlocked. SOLO SHUFFLE IS A NEW BRAWL. Six players (two healers, four damage dealers) compete in explosive 3v3 Arena battles in the Solo Shuffle brawl. This battle may only be queued for by one person, as the name indicates. As sides are swapped, play a series of brief matches to win prizes depending on your performance. MALDRAXXUS COLISEUM, A NEW ARENA The Maldraxxus Coliseum in the Theater of Pain was where the Necrolords of Maldraxxus practiced their trade for millennia. The Arena is now available to any would-be challengers, and there are plenty of champions eager to put their skills to the test. Demonstrate your value. Only the strongest will be able to survive. SEASON 3 OF SHADOWLANDS Season 3 of Shadowlands will premiere on March 1st. Increased item levels for prizes and new seasonal awards will be available at the start of the next season. A new Arena title, “Cosmic Gladiator,” a new weapon illusion, a new colour of the Gladiator mount, two new Vicious mounts–Alliance and Horde themed Warstalker and Croaker–are among the new seasonal prizes for PvP. Encrypted is the new seasonal Mythic+ dungeon affix: Throughout the dungeon, enemies wield relics of the First Ones. Destroy the relics to summon the Automa of the First Ones and get significant advantages depending on the sequence in which they are destroyed. The two new titles “the Cryptic” and “the Cryptic Hero,” as well as a new colour of the Mythic+ Deathwalker mount, are among the new seasonal awards for Mythic+. DARKMOON DANCE COMPETITION IS A NEW ATTRACTION. In March, the Darkmoon Faire will return with a brand-new attraction: the Darkmoon Dance Competition! Put on your dancing shoes and go to the dance party where you’ll face off against another dancer. As they execute a series of sophisticated maneuvers, keep an eye on them and attempt to follow their routine without falling over your feet. NEW PETS, ACHIEVEMENTS, MOUNTS, AND MORE!
- Three new Night Elf male face choices have been added, based on the previous three scowling looks but with a more natural and less aggressive lips.
- When cast, Vulpera’s Bag of Tricks (Racial Ability) now heals up to three targets (was uncapped).
- While Dual Wielding, a fault with Killing Machine led it to activate less often than planned.
HUNT FOR DEMONS
- When using Metamorphosis, Sinful Brand (Venthyr Ability) may no longer be overwritten by a lesser duration Sinful Brand.
- The Versatility benefit for Blind Faith (RUNECARVING Power) has been reduced to 20%.
- Above the player’s resource display, the following helpful effects will now appear: Bestial Wrath, Coordinated Assault, Steady Focus, and Trueshot.
- The cooldowns for Frost Shock and Flame Shock are no longer shared.
- The mana cost of Crash Lightning has been decreased to 1% of basic mana (was 5.5 percent ).
- Mana cost for Fire Nova has been decreased to 1% of basic mana (was 5.5 percent ).
- The mana cost of Windfury Totem has been decreased to 1.5 percent of base mana (was 12 percent ).
- Mana cost for Lava Lash has been decreased to 0.8 percent of basic mana (was 4 percent ).
- If you Lava Lash a target with Flame Shock, Flame Shock will now be distributed to up to three surrounding foes in an 8 yard radius. If all adversaries in the region are already impacted by Flame Shock, the duration of Flame Shock will be refreshed instead.
- Feral Spirit is no longer listed in the “totem timings” slots of the unit frame. This is to avoid too many Spirits, together with other summons, from overwhelming these slots and prematurely despawning the Spirits.
- The Flametongue weapon damaging effect may now be correctly caused by Ice Strike (Talent) and Sundering (Talent).
- While unarmed, Ice Strike and Sundering can no longer be employed.
When striking 10 extra targets, Contained Perpetual Explosion (Venthyr RUNECARVING Power) now limits the amount of increased periodic damage it grants at 275 percent.
- When the Warrior was rooted, Crushing Blow from Recklessness did not deliver damage. This has been fixed.
RAIDS AND DUNGEONS
- THE VEILED MARKET OF TAZAVESH
Streets of Wonder and So’leah’s Gambit have been split into two dungeons on Heroic and Mythic+ tiers.
- The complete mega-dungeon experience will remain on Mythic 0 difficulty, but Ta’piks will give a teleport for those who want to skip further into the dungeon.
Instead than channeling on the Titan Console to display the Bypass Code, players may now click the Titan Console to obtain the Titanic Insight debuff. In Titanic Insight, the player can observe indications on the Titan Console for 15 seconds, but you may now move and interact throughout the stage. A single player may only access the Titan Console once every 15 seconds.
TIRNA SCITHE MISTS
- Drust Spiteclaw’s Bloodletting now has a minimum range of 10 yards and may only be used on players within that range.
- Dying Breath by Drust Spiteclaw now has a considerably smaller impact area. To provide time to play around with it, a warning graphic and delay have been included.
- The duration of the Dying Breath debuff has been lowered to 20 seconds (from 30 seconds), and it is no longer removed immediately when you exit fight.
Developers’ note: We hoped to see Dying Breath used for high-risk/high-reward plays, but players have found that the risk generally outweighed the reward. This update should make the risk more manageable & make the ability more interesting to play around.
- On Mythic+ difficulty, Spinemaw Gorgers no longer change into Enlightened Spinemaw Gorgers.
REWARDS AND ITEMS
- FLUX COSMIC
Upgrade RUNECARVING legendaries, purchase things from Enlightened brokers, and use the new CATALYST FOR CREATION function with this new money. In Shadowlands Season 3, you may get rewards for beating raid bosses, PvP, Mythic+, TOWER OF THE DAMNED, TORGHAST, and Zereth Mortis activities.
CATALYST FOR CREATION
- Once players fully uncover the secrets of the First Ones, the CATALYST FOR CREATION will become available. This will serve to help anyone who’s having bad luck on a particular armor slot, or to help alts quickly catch up later in the patch. The CATALYST FOR CREATION will use FLUX COSMIC in combination with an appropriate non-set armor piece to create a Progenitor armor piece in that armor slot of the same item level. The armor you transform can be obtained from PvP, Mythic+, or other new Eternity’s End content.
For example: The Great Vault rewards an ilvl 265 non-set chest piece. Once the CATALYST FOR CREATION is unlocked and enough FLUX COSMIC has been collected, this can be used to make an ilvl 265 Progenitor armor piece that activates the set bonus. Note: If you earn a non-set armor piece before the CATALYST FOR CREATION is unlocked, we recommend hanging on to it in case you want to convert it later.
All conduits have now been distributed among the Shadowlands dungeons. There are three new conduit improvement items:
- All Conduits are learned by Font of Ephemeral Power, who elevates them to item level 226. Friendly with the Enlightened is required.
- All Conduits are learned and raised to item level 239 by Decanter of Untapped Potential. It is necessary to be revered by The Enlightened.
- All Conduits are learned by Vessel of Profound Possibilities, who elevates them to item level 278. Completing the Zereth Mortis campaign chapter “Souls Entwined” as well as one of the following achievements is required. Sepulcher of the First Ones is a Keystone Hero, Elite, or Mythic.
In Zereth Mortis, the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid, and all PvP and dungeon content, Shards of Domination are currently disabled. With their distinctive flying motion, Mechagon Peacekeeper, Rusty Mechanocrawler, and Scrapforged Mechaspider may now soar into the skies. Toys that modify the look of your weapon now display your original enchant or illusion enchant accurately on the new weapon. The Weave of Warped Fates item now guards against death (was resurrect the player on use).
BATTLES OF PETS
- In Zereth Mortis, there are new wild pets to collect.
PLAYER VS PLAYER is a game in which two players compete against each other.
- WAR GAMES FOR SOLO SHUFFLE
War Games can be created with the chat commands: /soloshufflewargame or /sswg <friend’s BattleTag without # or numbers>
/sswg is an example.
- For a legal Solo Shuffle composition, both players must be party leaders, and their party members must total 6 and have the relevant active specialities chosen.
/invitespectatorsoloshufflematch is the chat command for spectating the war game.
- /invitespectatorsoloshufflematch is an example.
- All three players must be in charge of their respective parties. The parties of friends 1 and 2 must have a legal shuffle composition of 6. All players in the party of the person who submits the order will be spectators in the game and will be given the spectator UI.
Disarm effects no longer circumvent the crowd-control decrease of War Banner (Arms Warrior PvP Talent) and the crowd-control immunity of Ultimate Form (Plague Deviser Marileth Soulbind). PRIEST
- Call Fel Lord’s (PvP Talent) Fel Cleave did not inflict damage to targets who were resistant to stun effects due to a bug.
- All players that fight with the opponent and have the necessary collecting skill may now skin, mine, and gather a large number of skinnable, mineable, and gatherable adversaries.
Note from the developers: We’ve tweaked the skinning rules to make “skinning” (the process of skinning, mining, and harvesting herbs off foes) a more group-friendly experience. The bulk of “skinnable” adversaries will now follow standard tapping rules, and anybody who engages with them and has the ability to skin them will be able to skin them. Some weaker and more specialised foes can only be skinned once, but rare and strong enemies may be skinned by anybody who confronts them and is competent.
Optional Reagent slots have been added to Rare Crafted Equipment recipes. COOKING NEW RECIPES
- Kettle of Stone Soup, Empty – Place an empty Kettle of Stone Soup on the table, ready to be filled with tasty ingredients. Contribute ingredients to complete it and feed up to 35 raiders or party members. To get well nourished, spend at least 10 seconds eating, with 20 in a stat for 1 hour.
- Protoflesh is a new kind of meat.
- Cosmic Protoweave is an optional reagent.
- Optional Reagent: Automa Core with Magical Regulation
- Pure-Air Sail Extensions are an optional reagent.
- Erratic Genesis Matrix is an optional reagent.
- Precursor Placoderm is a new species of fish.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HERBALISM
- Vantus Rune: The First Ones’ Sepulcher
- Enlightened Brokers is the name of the firm.
- Devourer Essence Stone is an optional reagent.
- Ephemera Harmonizing Stone is an optional reagent.
SKINNING IN THE MINING
- Protogenic Pelt is a new hide.
- Silken Protofiber is a new cloth.
- Eight additional Campaign Chapters have been added to the game.
- Belt of Unity – Empowered by your current covenant’s Runecarving Power, which will switch freely with your character when switching covenants. Furthermore, you may wear this new Legendary alongside another Shadowlands Legendary in a separate armor slot, giving you two strong legendary effects to augment your strength.
The Belt of Unity may be obtained at the conclusion of Chapter 7 of the Zereth Mortis campaign. A new Runecarving Memory – Memory of Unity – is available from the Enlightened reputation merchant that will allow you to build the new covenant-swapping Runecarving Power on a different armor slot.
TOWER OF THE DAMNED, TORGHAST
- Increased Flame Shock spreading is no longer caused by the Heart of the Deathseer.
ACCESSIBILITY AND USER INTERFACE
NEW SETTING: MOUSEOVER CASTING IN UNIT FRAME
- When you hover over a unit frame, you may cast a spell on that character without having to target them.
- Access this setting under Interface Options > Combat.
The mouseover tooltip for Arena groups in Group Finder now shows the specialty of their party members. The player’s highest rating from a previous season is now shown in the Mythic+ Rating discussion links. Quests with a time remaining counter now feature a clock symbol next to them in the quest log. The contrast between the gold, silver, and copper currency symbols and the backdrop has been increased.
WONDERFUL COMPANION APP
- World Quests and the Zereth Mortis map have been introduced.
- From the app, players may access the Cypher Research Console to track their progress and start new studies.
Click here to get a list of all content update notes. Please visit our Service Site or our Customer Support discussion thread for World of Warcraft customer support. If you discover an issue, please report it to us in our Bug Report Forum. Return to the top
The “9.2 release date wowhead” is the official Shadowlands 9.2 patch notes for the upcoming update to the game.
- shadowlands 9.2 release date
- 9.2 patch notes wow
- wow 9.2 patch notes class changes
- 9.2 dps rankings
- 9.2 release date reddit