A new patch was just released for World of Warcraft. This update includes a number of hotfixes and adjustments to the game, including changes specifically for PvP combat.
The “9.2 affix schedule” is a patch that was released on April 26, 2022 for World of Warcraft. The patch includes changes to the Sepulcher Raid and PvP tuning.
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
26 April 2022 Anduin Wrynn’s Dungeons and Raids
- In Heroic and Mythic difficulties, Anduin’s Despair and Anduin’s Doubt health are lowered by 15%.
- In Heroic and Mythic difficulties, Befouled Barrier absorbs 10% less healing.
- In Heroic and Mythic difficulties, the Soul Explosion missile’s travel speed is lowered by 20%.
- In Mythic difficulty, Monstrous Soul’s health is lowered by 6%.
- The cast time of Lost Soul’s Banish Soul has been raised to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- The Grim Fate haste boost in Grim Reflection has been lowered to 200 percent (was 250 percent ).
- In Mythic difficulty, Jailer’s melee attack was reduced by 10%.
- In Mythic difficulty, Jailer’s health dropped by 5%.
- In Mythic difficulty, martyrdom damage was reduced by 15%.
- In Mythic difficulty, torment damage was reduced by 10%.
- In Mythic difficulty, the Boon of Azeroth boost was raised by 20%.
Matches between two players
The “wow 9.2 raid bosses” is a patch that was released on April 26, 2022. This patch includes new PvP tuning and Sepulcher raid changes.
- 9.2 end of dungeon loot
- 9.2 gearing
- 9.2 m+ scaling
- wow hotfixes wowhead