The patch 9.2 hotfixes for the world of Warcraft are now live to bring you a more exciting gaming experience with better chasing and more achievement credit coming your way!.
Achievements as of February 24, 2022
- Tales of the Exile will now keep better track of credit. Characters that have previously accomplished parts of this accomplishment but have not received credit will get credit when they check in again.
- Fixed an issue where the title was issued before the Supreme Soloist accomplishment was earned.
- The bleed effect from Pouch of Razor Fragments (Runecarving Power) will no longer be applied to targets that are under the influence of crowd control powers that might cause them to break when they take damage.
- Radiant Spark (a Kyrian ability) could no longer be dispelled from the player.
- Casting Grimoire of Sacrifice: Seduction (Talent) on another player would break and not eliminate damage over time effects.
NPCs and Creatures
- Fixed an issue where rares’ map markers would display even after they had been stolen for the day.
Items and Rewards for the Cypher of the First Ones Dungeons and Raids
- The Great Vault’s participation criteria have been changed for Shadowlands Season 3:
Two Raid Boss wins are now required for the first Raid Vault (was 3).
- 5 Raid Boss wins are now required for the second Raid Vault (was 6).
- Eight Raid Boss wins are now required for the third Raid Vault (was 9).
Note from the developers: These raid thresholds will better match the structure of the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid, particularly for parties trying to go from one difficulty to the next.
The third Mythic+ Vault now needs 8 dungeons to finish (was 10). The third PvP Vault now needs 5500 Honor in Rated PvP to unlock (was 6250).
- Note from the developers: We wanted to make things seem more reachable, even as aspirational objectives for highly involved gamers who like that sort of material.
Players with unclaimed Great Vault prizes won’t be able to get a Mythic Keystone until the following week, thanks to a fix. If you do not get your Mythic Keystone as intended for whatever reason, talk with Ta’hsup in Oribos’ Hall of Holding to get it back. A bug that allowed a Forgotten Treasure Vault to get lodged in a pillar has been fixed. Matches between two players
When the Priest uses Spirit of the Redeemer (PvP Talent) in combination with Afterlife (Talent) to revive an ally, the Priest’s spirit is now sacrificed instead of returning to life.
- During the quest, Xy Are You Doing This?, a problem with Xy agents not being targetable was fixed.
- During the quest, Vulpera slaves When Ready to Riot is liberated, they must now offer credit to their liberators for the task and welcome Alliance assistance once again.
Torghast, the Damned Tower
- Layers 13—16 of Adamant Vaults now give Anima when completed.