In order to provide a smoother and more enjoyable experience for all players, Blizzard made the following changes with Patch 9.2 Hotfixes:
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
Classes will begin on March 11, 2022.
Raids and Dungeons
The Reclaimer, Halondrus
- On Mythic level, druids’ Travel Form might sometimes interrupt the use of Volatile Charge.
- On hunters impacted by Feign Death, a problem caused some spell visual effects to become invisible.
The Dread Lords
- When a Hunter casts Feign Death, the spell images for Cloud of Carrion, Fearful Trepidation, and Infiltration of Dread should no longer be removed incorrectly.
Items and Bonuses
- Rendle, who now appears in both Castle Nathria and Haven, may now sell Legendary Memories that were previously exclusively available from Castle Nathria.
- The Chronicle of Lost Memories now costs 15 Grateful Offerings from Covenant Vendors (rather than 30), 1500 Catalogued Research from Archivist Roh-Suir (rather than 2000), or 400 Soul Cinders from Bonesmith Heirmir (rather than 30). (was 600).
Matches between two players
Shuffle by yourself
While in Shuffle by yourself, item levels of at least 142 will now be temporarily raised to a minimum of 239.
Developers’ note: We have applied a hotfix that will increase the item level of any item acquired in Shadowlands up to at least 239 while in Shuffle by yourself (items above 239 are unaffected by this change). This change will only apply to the Shuffle by yourself Brawl due to the unique nature of the game mode. We want players to be able to jump into this new experience right away, but a player with extremely low HP is quickly identified as an easy kill target for each round, resulting in a predictable match for all parties involved. We selected item level 239 to allow for gear acquisition and upgrades to still feel like meaningful power progression for a character.
Torghast, the Damned Tower
- In Group Finder, Jailer’s Gauntlet (Layers 1–8), as well as the newest Layers (13–16) for normal runs, are now accessible.