Last night, Blizzard released the 9.2 patch for World of Warcraft on PC and PS4 as part of their ongoing effort to improve player experience. This is a massive update that includes changes such as new raid instances, quests with updated rewards, PvP updates, UI improvements and many more. The client maintenance process took several hours but it was worth it once players could get back into Azeroth without fear of not being able to log in again due to overcrowded servers!.
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
Druid Restoration Druid Restoration Druid Restoration Druid Restoration Druid Restoration Druid Restoration Dr
- (2) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Verdant Infusion did not prolong Renewing Bloom (Runecarving Power).
- Mouseover macros for Fae Guardians were not working due to a bug (Night Fae Ability).
Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener, Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener, Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener, Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
- A bug affecting pets’ combat log display has been fixed.
Anduin Wrynn is a character in the game Anduin Wrynn
- On Mythic difficulty, Anduin’s health has been lowered by 10%.
- The application of Domination’s Grasp on the Remnant of a Fallen King might be delayed due to a bug that was fixed.
The Dread Lords
- Cloud of Carrion will now favor targets that do not have Biting Wounds.
- Anguishing Strike might now do damage more often than it was supposed to.
- Cloud of Carrion might mistakenly pass to the tank if it moved over a player within Podtender, which has been fixed (Dreamweaver Soulbind).
- Several spells are no longer effective against pets.
- When Hunters Feign Death, several mechanics’ visual effects were masked. This was fixed.
So’leah’s Gambit (Tazavesh)
- Players who inform Tal-Inara that they have previously visited Zereth Mortis and met Pocopoc will now gain the Enlightened reputation that they would have missed out on if they had skipped those tasks.
Note from the developers: Because the Enlightened reputation is so closely tied to the Zereth Mortis campaign, we thought it was unfair to charge a high hidden cost for using the dialogue option that skips the Zereth Mortis introductory quests for players who have already completed the introductory quests for other characters. This update corrects this by making the option net neutral in terms of Enlightened’s reputation.