Blizzard has delivered the latest round of hotfixes for World of Warcraft’s Patch 9.2, which are now live on all platforms and refresh every day at 8:00AM Pacific Time.
The “wow hotfixes” are a series of 9.2 Hotfixes released by Blizzard Entertainment on March 21st. The patch has been nerfed and changes to the new areas in World of Warcraft: Streets of Wonder.
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
Classes will begin on March 21, 2022.
- Sayaad’s Whiplash ability could no longer stack its debuff on targets resistant to snares due to a bug.
Anduin Wrynn’s Dungeons and Raids
- On Normal and Heroic difficulties, the duration of Wicked Star has been reduced to 2 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- On Normal and Heroic difficulties, Anduin’s Doubt and Anduin’s Hope have their health lowered by 20%.
- On Normal and Heroic difficulties, Anduin’s Doubt and Anduin’s Hope movement speed is lowered by 20%.
- Purging On Normal difficulty, light damage is decreased by 15%.
- Empowered Wicked Stars could no longer hurt or silence players due to a bug.
- Fixed an issue that might have caused Fragment of Hope to deliver damage incorrectly.
The Dread Lords
- When Mal’Ganis and Kin’tessa enter Infiltration of Dread, their debuffs are no longer cleared.
- Kin’tessa or Mal’Ganis could no longer use Anguishing Strike or Leeching Claws in an unexpected direction due to a bug.
- On Mythic difficulty, Rygelon’s health was reduced by 6%.
- On Mythic difficulty, Stellar Decay’s damage and Unstable Cores’ health were reduced by 25%.
- On Mythic difficulty, the amount of the healing absorption delivered by Stellar Shroud was reduced by 10%.
- The mechanism for how Rygelon travels between stages has been reworked, resulting in a more uniform experience.
- If the contacting player has Dark Eclipse, Collapsing Quasar Fields are now more responsive.
- After the initial Shatter Sphere, Unstable Matter might fail to establish their encounter boss UI frame, which was fixed.
- Unstable Quasars were possible to persist during Dark Quasar, which was fixed.
- Cosmic Radiation might continue after conquering the encounter was fixed.
- On Mythic difficulty, the Persecution debuff now lasts 30 seconds (was 40 seconds).
So’leah’s Gambit (Tazavesh)
Tazavesh: Wonderland Streets
Items and Bonuses
- All players who have achieved Protoform Synthesis (Mount) but have not yet obtained all three mounts for which the Crown is necessary will now get the Protoform Sentience Crown (Buzz, Ineffable Skitterer, and Pale Regal Cervid).
- Fixed a bug that caused foes impacted by the First Arbiter’s Gavel to pivot unexpectedly.
Battles of Pets
- It is now possible to trade the Fierce Scarabid combat pet.
The “9.1 ptr patch notes” is a document that contains the changes that were made to the game in patch 9.1. The “Streets of Wonder Nerf” was one of the changes that was made in this patch.
- 9.2 encrypted affix
- wow ptr
- shadowlands next patch
- when is next wow patch
- wow 9.1 5 ptr