March 2nd was a day of hotfixes for World of Warcraft, and with it came changes to the Zereth Mortis raid encounter. Check out what’s new in this latest patch!
The “shadowlands 9.05 patch notes” is a blog post that includes the changes for Patch 9.2 of the World of Warcraft. The patch notes are also available in-game and on Battle.net.
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
Characters on March 2, 2022
- A bug that blocked character transfers to Roleplay worlds has been fixed.
- When examining another player in a Premade Group, a disconnect problem was fixed.
NPCs and Creatures
Feroz and Elder Ara can no longer be seen outside the Catalyst Wards and at the Catalyst Gardens’ entrance at the same time. While the player has not accepted all three of Elder Ara and Feroz’s tasks, quests may be handed in outside the Catalyst Wards. The Bloody Peck of the Grasslands Raptora now does damage every 2 seconds (was 1 second). Raids and Dungeons
- The First Ones’ Sepulcher
Skolex, the Ravener’s Insatiable Hunger
After beating the four controllers, Skolex would occasionally not emerge. This has been fixed.
Xy’mox, the Artificer
- Decipher Relic could not be interrupted if Xy Reinforcements were defeated.
- The same player will no longer be targeted by two Xy Spellslingers at the same time.
Principal Architect Lihuvim
- Sundering and Kinetic Resonance no longer function in an unpredictable manner due to a bug.
Anduin Wrynn is a character in the game Anduin Wrynn
- On Heroic difficulty, Hopebreaker damage over time is lowered by 10%.
- On Heroic and Mythic levels, Befouled Barrier takes 25% less healing.
- On Raid Finder and Normal difficulty, Befouled Barrier takes 50% less healing.
- On all difficulties except Mythic, Grim Reflections’ health was reduced by 20%.
- On Heroic difficulty, Beacon of Hope’s Purging Light damage was reduced by 20%.
- Rain of Despair could no longer harm pets due to a bug.
- Additional Encrypted affix relics were appearing before Domina Venomblade, which was fixed.
Tazavesh: Wonderland Streets
During the battle, explosives are no longer generated.
The real problem here is that Explosives can strike players through the walls of So’azmi’s Division, but fixing that will take some time. We wanted to make a rapid modification since it’s Explosive Week, and the battle was seeming unfair with the present functioning.
The Wake of the Necrotic
- Stitchflesh’s Creation no longer hits Encrypted affix relics when used with Meat Hook.
Tazavesh: Wonderland Streets
- On Heroic difficulty, the Customs door will not open. This has been fixed.
Items and Bonuses
- A completed Kettle of Stone Soup now contains 70 charges and lasts 15 minutes (was 3 minutes) (was 35). Delicious!
- Toxicialic Fluidic Spheroid’s damage has been restricted to 6% of the player’s maximum health.
- While the player is mounted, a problem with Toxicialic Fluidic Spheroid caused error messages.
- Crusader healing is lowered by 86 percent, and strength is reduced by 14 percent while using an enchant weapon.
- Cache of Sepulcher Treasures’ treasure was generated dependent on your loot specialty at the time you obtained the cache, which was fixed. Instead, when you open the cache, your loot specialty will be used.
- The tasks “A Jiro Guide to Not Being Eaten,” “Picking Up the Pieces… Literally,” and “Gut Check” were previously unavailable due to a bug.
- Fixed an issue with the quest “Jiro to Hero” where players were unable to communicate with Hanoa the Exile and hence were unable to begin the event.
Zereth Mortis, Raid and Mythic+ Changes were released on March 2nd, 2022. The patch 9.2 hotfixes for this release are the changes that have been made to these three game modes since the release of patch 9.0 5 shadowlands changes.
- wow 9.2 patch notes
- wow hotfixes december 2
- wow patch notes 9.0 3
- wow 9.1 ptr patch notes
- classic wow hotfixes