Blizzard is releasing the 9.2 Hotfixes patch to address some lingering issues with Patch 9.1, including a few UI changes and boss tuning for Mythic+ dungeons and The Sepulcher raid dungeon.
The “mmo-champion forums” is a website that discusses all things related to Blizzard’s game. It has recently released the Patch 9.2 Hotfixes for March 3rd, which includes Mythic+ and Sepulcher Raid Tuning Changes.
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
Achievements as of March 3, 2022
- Additional safety precautions have been included to aid in the proper registration of the Traversing the Spheres accomplishment.
Pocopoc’s costumes now appropriately survive after Feign Death.
In Mythic+ dungeons, Wildfire Bombs no longer failed to destroy player totems or Explosive Orbs if the totem or Explosive Orb was the main target of the Wildfire Bomb.
- Each of the four original Covenant campaign questlines now gives you an extra 20 Renown.
Raids and Dungeons
- The First Ones’ Sepulcher
Several opponents have developed the ability to detect stealth and invisibility.
- Skolex, the Ravener’s Insatiable Hunger
Retch was not being regarded as an area of effect spell by all defensive abilities due to a bug.
Xy’mox, the Artificer
- On Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties, Xy Acolytes’ health is lowered by 15%.
- When Xy’mox’s health dropped below 30%, Interdimensional Wormholes might despawn while Genesis Rings were active, causing Xy’mox to lose health.
- On Normal and Heroic difficulties, the encounter’s tempo was slowed by 15%.
- Gunship Barrage’s visual clarity has been improved.
- Hyperlight Sparknova’s radius impact has been reduced.
- Damage from the Burden of Sin has been lowered by 25% on all levels except Mythic.
- More time has been added before Bastion’s Ward dispel zones despawn while switching between phases.
- The Pantheon prototype now pause in their place when beginning Complete Reconstruction and will remain there until all members of the Pantheon are defeated.
- Pinning Weapon’s visual impact has been improved.
- Complete Reconstruction might fail to apply to a Pantheon member due to a bug.
- When cast on the Withering Seeds, Holy Priest’s Guardian Angel (Talent) will now appropriately decrease the cooldown of Guardian Spirit.
Tazavesh: Wonderland Streets
- Death-related affixes are no longer triggered by Bazaar Strongarm (such as Bolstering).
- Dueling Gladiators in the Halls of Might might summon their Encrypted affix relics early due to a bug.
So’leah’s Gambit (Tazavesh)
- On Heroic and Mythic+ levels, the Tazavesh Gateway Network portal in The Opulent Nexus has been updated to now bring players back to Stormheim.
Tazavesh: Wonderland Streets The Grand Menagerie
- The health of Alcruux has been decreased by 40%.
- The Achillite’s health has deteriorated by 20%.
- Venza Goldfuse’s health has been decreased by 10%.
Citadel of Hellfire
Items and Bonuses
Pure-Air Sail Extensions’ flying speed was increasing due to a bug. Cast time has been added to Fluidic and Crystallic Spheroids. Fixed an issue where Iska, Outrider of Ruin, High Reaver Damaris, and Reanimatrox Marzan in Zereth Mortis were not dropping Interrogator’s Vicious Dirk. Battles of Pets
- The Pocopoc combat pet’s “back” option has been disabled.
- Daily and global missions in Zereth Mortis now have a greater probability of providing Cypher Equipment and a lower chance of awarding money or anima.
The “wow hotfixes” is a patch that was released on March 3rd. This patch contains more Mythic+ and Sepulcher raid tuning changes.
- blizzard hotfix
- www wowhead com classic
- wowhead wow today
- this week on wow
- wow ptr