Patch 9.2 Hotfixes for March 7, 2022 – Tier Tuning
Blizzard Entertainment released the latest batch of hotfixes on Wednesday, bringing to a close changes made with patch 9.1 and introducing some more adjustments that needed to be made in light of player feedback from the first week of Patch . The update includes improvements and tweaks across all levels as well as additional minor fixes that have been popping up since release day
The “wow hotfixes” are a series of patches for World of Warcraft. The patches were released on March 7, 2022 and fixed various issues in the game.
Here you’ll find a collection of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that solve different bugs. Some of the hotfixes listed below go into effect right away, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated.
Achievements as of March 7, 2022
- A bug was fixed that was preventing the accomplishment. If the Reaving Automa: Neo was slain while casting Unrepair Armor, the Protoform Matrix would not be appropriately rewarded.
- Death Knight is a character in the game Death Knight
(4) Set Bonus: Your minions’ damage is raised by 10%. (was 5 percent ). This bonus rises to 50% for 8 seconds when Soul Reaper’s secondary effect is triggered (was 25 percent ).
Unholy’s Tier Set bonus is meant to set it apart from Frost by emphasizing one of the spec’s strengths: powerful single-target burst windows and high-value execution damage. The bonus’s original tuning was just insufficient to deliver on that promise, particularly when contrasted to the baseline single-target power that other comparable boosts provided.
(2) Set Bonus: Entering a Lunar Eclipse now gives you a Fury of Elune with a 20% chance of working (was 25 percent ).
- (4) Set Bonus: The cost of Starsurge and Starfall is decreased by 15% when in an Eclipse (was 20 percent ).
Note from the developers: Due to the synergy between Balance’s tier set and several choices, this set performed a little better than expected. We’d want to align Balance with the other tier set benefits while still rewarding people that make synergistic decisions. These improvements should maintain the potency of Balance’s tier set benefit while limiting some of the higher outputs we’ve seen before.
- (2) Berserk’s cooldown has been lowered by 0.7 seconds for every combo point expended (was 0.5 seconds).
- (4) Set Bonus: The damage of Sickle of the Lion is raised by 25%.
Note from the developers: We appreciate all of the input on the Feral set, and we believe it is important that we take the time to clarify the modifications. When we tuned this benefit before, we considered a variety of things, including the set’s synergy with other legendaries, its synergy with Feral’s kit, the AOE component, and more. We’ve had a chance to absorb a lot of the feedback and take a new look at the data since we last made changes during PTR testing, and we discovered that – as players rightfully pointed out – there was a gap in how significant this benefit was in circumstances like single-target engagements. With these adjustments, we want to preserve Feral as a viable single-target choice while also enhancing their AOE throughput. We’ll continue to monitor talks on this, and we’d want to thank everyone for their input, and we appreciate the community’s patience while we fine-tune this specification.
- Mastery of Beasts
(4) Set Bonus: Kill Command critical hits now empower your next Cobra Shot or Multi-Shot, boosting the damage and cooldown reduction of Cobra Shot by 40% and granting an extra 6 seconds of Beast Cleave to Multi-Shot.
Developers’ note: We are adding additional functionality to the 4-piece bonus for Mastery of Beasts Hunters. When your Kill Command critically strikes, it now empowers either your next Cobra Shot with the existing functionality, or causes your next Multi-Shot to cause your next Beast Cleave to last 6 seconds longer. This should allow you to focus more on Barbed Shot, Cobra Shot, and Kill Command in AoE situations and worry less about using a Multi-Shot every 4 seconds to keep the Beast Cleave buff active.
The Wind Gust effect earned by casting Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning on a Storm Elemental now stacks up to ten times (was 20). Additionally, the Wind Gust boost will be reset if you cast Storm Elemental again while a Storm Elemental is active.
Note from the developers: The ability to keep Storm Elemental up and running for lengthy periods of time enables for longer cast times of Lightning Bolts with a cast time of less than 0.6 seconds. It has been noted that this is a difficult game to play, and we feel it may represent a serious accessibility issue. As a result, we’d prefer not have a class skill enable such short cast times in the future to prevent similar issues. We’re lowering the maximum cast time decrease that Storm Elemental can provide. Furthermore, recasting a Storm Elemental when one is currently active will reset the Wind Gust stacks.
- Frost Shock and Flame Shock’s global cooldown reductions were benefiting from the benefits of haste twice, which was fixed.
(2) Set Bonus: The damage of Malefic Rapture has been raised by 25%. (was 15 percent ).
- (4) Set Bonus: Shadow Bolt now has a 30% chance to cost no Soul Shards and Drain Soul now has a 20% chance to cost no Soul Shards and cast instantaneously (was 20 percent and 10 percent respectively).
Affliction’s set bonus wasn’t offering enough of a meaningful reward for performing its mechanism, according to the developers. These modifications should improve Affliction’s tier set’s throughput, and we expect that they will bring its output in line with other set bonuses.
(2) Set Bonus: Damage from Raging Blow is lowered by 10%. (was 15 percent ).
- (4) Set Bonus: Recklessness duration is shortened to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Glory (Necrolord Runecarving Power): For Fury Warriors, the amount of Rage used to prolong Conqueror’s Banner has been raised to 25. (was 20).
Note from the developers: Fury’s tier set was stronger than anticipated, therefore the strength of both the 2-piece and 4-piece will be reduced to better fit within our tier bonus target. Additionally, the amount of Rage required to extend Conqueror’s Banner duration while the Glory legendary is equipped will be increased. Conqueror’s Banner with the Glory legendary, Set Bonus (and conduits) has a substantially better uptime than expected. We hope that, as a result of these adjustments, the general vibe of all Covenant Fury builds is preserved, but with much more realistic output.
NPCs and Creatures
- Completing the global quest “Antros” now grants 2 Anima Matrices (was 1 ).
The First Ones’ Cyphers
- After studying Sopranian Understanding, Glimmercane is now eligible to begin the quest “Mysterious Greenery.”
Raids and Dungeons
- The First Ones’ Sepulcher
Fixed an issue where bosses would occasionally despawn shortly after being defeated.
- Xy’mox, the Artificer
The visual impact of Xy Acolyte’s Massive Blast was portrayed less than the real area of effect, which was fixed.
- Humbling Strikes could no longer critically strike due to a bug.
- Bastion’s Ward’s Dungeon Journal entry has been updated to reflect the damage reduction offered by Runecarver’s Deathtouch.
Principal Architect Lihuvim
- Synthesize’s initial cast is now considerably sooner in the encounter.
- The time between Synthesize castings has been somewhat reduced.
- On Normal difficulty, the damage reduction offered by Protoform Disalignment has been lowered to 50%, while on Heroic level, it has been reduced to 20%. (was 90 percent ).
- On Heroic Difficulty, the damage dealt by Cosmic Shift has been increased by 50%.
- On Heroic Difficulty, the damage done when an Unstable Mote is formed has been raised by around 25%.
- On Heroic Difficulty, the damage done by Deconstructing Energy has been raised by 50%.
Note from the developers: On all difficulties, Lihuvim did much less raid damage than planned due to a bug. While we don’t usually make encounters more tough after they’ve been released, we do sometimes intervene to solve situations when a battle would otherwise be much less entertaining than planned. We feel involvement is necessary in this scenario, therefore we’ll be making a variety of modifications during weekly resets to improve raid damage during the Lihuvim fight. The most significant modification will be to Protoform Disalignment’s Cosmic damage reduction, which was wrongly lowering damage received by 90%. Other abilities have also been tweaked to ensure raid damage stays in a reasonable range.
The Reclaimer, Halondrus
- Theotar the Mad Duke’s Token of Appreciation ability (Venthyr Soulbind) was not working throughout the fight due to a bug.
- Fixed an issue where the Priest’s Unholy Nova (Necrolord Ability) could only be used in certain areas on Halondrus.
Anduin Wrynn is a character in the game Anduin Wrynn
The Dread Lords
- We’ve discovered a problem with the Ruined Crest of Lordaeron shield, therefore it’ll be taken from the loot table for a week. With next week’s planned weekly maintenance in each area, the shield should be back on the loot table.
So’leah’s Gambit (Tazavesh)
Tazavesh: Wonderland Streets
- Grand Consumption’s damage has been lowered by 35 percent.
Items and Bonuses
- If a player already has two useless Revelation Keys, they will no longer get any more.
- Players that match the prerequisites may now loot Bauble of Pure Innovation appropriately.
- If players disconnect or leave before Hanoa’s resolve is complete during “Jiro to Hero,” they may go back to Hanoa Exile and restart the event to witness the end.
The “tbc news update” is a Patch 9.2 Hotfixes for March 7, 2022. The patch came out on March 7, 2022 and includes Tier Tuning changes for World of Warcraft.
- tbc classic bg weekend rotation
- wow classic news
- bc classic news
- warcraft tavern > armory