The newest patch for God of War has been released and it comes with an array of changes. We look at what is new in Patch 2, including level 60 gear, a revamp to the old Journey Map system as well as PVP updates.
Good day, everyone! The patch notes for this week’s PTR release are included below. CHARACTERS
- Three new Night Elf male face choices have been added, based on the previous three scowling looks but with a more natural and less aggressive lips.
With each application, Sinful Hysteria (Venthyr Runecarving Power) now increases the duration of Ravenous Frenzy by 0.1 second (was 0.2 seconds), and you will not be overtaken by Frenzy for 3 seconds after it expires (was 0.2 seconds) (was 5 seconds).
Note from the developers: We’re presently working on bringing Sinful Hysteria up to par with the other Druid legendaries. Additional adjustments to Sinful Hysteria may be made in future releases, therefore we welcome any and all input to ensure the legend’s essence is preserved.
- If you Lava Lash a target with Flame Shock, Flame Shock will now be distributed to up to three surrounding foes in an 8 yard radius. If all adversaries in the region are already impacted by Flame Shock, the duration of Flame Shock will be refreshed instead.
- Feral Spirit is no longer listed in the “totem timings” slots of the unit frame. This is to avoid too many Spirits, together with other summons, from overwhelming these slots and prematurely despawning the Spirits.
- The Flametongue weapon damaging effect may now be correctly caused by Ice Strike (Talent) and Sundering (Talent).
- While unarmed, Ice Strike and Sundering can no longer be employed.
RAIDS AND DUNGEONS
On December 17, the following Heroic encounters will be available for testing:
- Anduin Wrynn is a character in the game Anduin Wrynn
- Guardian on his own
PLAYER VS PLAYER is a game in which two players compete against each other.
TORGHAST, THE DAMNED TOWER, QUESTS
- There are now many more treasures to find.