The latest patch for the MMORPG World of Warcraft is now live and includes a number of hotfixes. The most important change, however, might be that 2-minute cooldowns have been removed from Queen’s Conservatory stacks.
The “shadowlands patch notes” is a website that keeps track of all the major updates for the popular Warcraft game. The site has been updated with the latest update from November 4th – 2 min Cooldowns Reset, Queen’s Conservatory Stack Size.
4 NOVEMBER 2021 Classes When a raid boss encounter concludes, the cooldowns of the following Covenant abilities will be reset:
- Fleshcraft is a kind of fleshcraft (Necrolord)
- Invoke the Gods and Goddesses (Night Fae)
When a raid boss encounter concludes, some Racial abilities with cooldowns longer than 2 minutes will have their cooldowns reset. Rogue
Items and Bonuses
- The catalysts at Queen’s Conservatory may now stack up to 200 times (was 20).
- Korthia’s Forgotten Feather may now be plundered once again.
- The Gateway Control Shard may now be utilized while under certain conditions like stun and would not break players out of stealth.
Matches between two players
- On the Oribos map, “Observing Victory” now shows its turn-in location.
- During the quest “Secrets of the Underbelly,” Underbelly Lowlifes now deal the right amount of damage.
Torghast, the Damned Tower
- Characters that have not yet gained Power Infusion, Time Warp, Mystic Touch, or Demonic Gateway anima powers are no longer provided.
- Long Tail Dynarats acquired from Chaotic Concoctions now do the correct amount of damage as described by their tooltip, and only one may be utilized on a target at a time.
- Players with poorer internet connections may have missed out on the first level Anima Cell. Players from other realms were more likely to discover the problem.
App for World of Warcraft
- An problem that prevented Android 12 users from installing the app has been resolved.
The “wow 9.1 patch release date” is a hotfix patch for the World of Warcraft that was released on November 4th, 2018. The patch has been released to fix some bugs and make some changes.
- 9.1 patch notes
- shadowlands beta patch notes
- 9.1 patch notes wow
- 9.1 hotfix
- shadowlands patch release date