A hotfix was released on November 5 to address issues with the patch 9.1.5 for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
The “Shadowlands Patch 9.1.5 release date” is a hotfix that was released on November 5, 2018. It contains various bug fixes and improvements for the game. Read more in detail here: shadowlands patch 9.1.5 release date.
5 NOVEMBER 2021 Items and Bonuses for Dungeons and Raids
- When a raid boss encounter concludes, the cooldowns of some Shadowlands on-use trinkets with cooldowns longer than 2 minutes will be reset.
- Players who have not yet chosen a Covenant may no longer ingest Traveler’s Anima Cache, causing the anima to be sent into the ether.
- The minimum level to bypass the Maw introduction has been raised to 50. (was 48).
Note from the developers: We changed the level requirement since characters that missed the Maw introduction at level 48 would be a level below the Bastion introduction quest level requirements, putting them in an unpleasant position of not knowing what to do next.
CLASSES ON THE 4TH OF NOVEMBER, 2021
- When a raid boss encounter concludes, the cooldowns of the following abilities have been changed to reset:
Sacrifice Blessing (Paladin)
- By the Sword, I Die (Arms Warrior)
- Regeneration Enraged (Fury Warrior)
When a raid boss encounter concludes, the cooldowns of the following Covenant abilities will be reset:
- Fleshcraft is a kind of fleshcraft (Necrolord)
- Invoke the Gods and Goddesses (Night Fae)
When a raid boss encounter concludes, some Racial abilities with cooldowns longer than 2 minutes will have their cooldowns reset. Rogue
Items and Bonuses
- The catalysts at Queen’s Conservatory may now stack up to 200 times (was 20).
- Korthia’s Forgotten Feather may now be plundered once again.
- The Gateway Control Shard may now be utilized while under certain conditions like stun and would not break players out of stealth.
Matches between two players
- On the Oribos map, “Observing Victory” now shows its turn-in location.
- During the quest “Secrets of the Underbelly,” Underbelly Lowlifes now deal the right amount of damage.
Torghast, the Damned Tower
- Characters that have not yet gained Power Infusion, Time Warp, Mystic Touch, or Demonic Gateway anima powers are no longer provided.
- Long Tail Dynarats acquired from Chaotic Concoctions now do the correct amount of damage as described by their tooltip, and only one may be utilized on a target at a time.
- Players with poorer internet connections may have missed out on the first level Anima Cell. Players from other realms were more likely to discover the problem.
App for World of Warcraft
- An problem that prevented Android 12 users from installing the app has been resolved.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2021 Classes
NPCs and Creatures
- Observer Yorik was respawning too rapidly as a result of a bug.
Items and Rewards
- The Conquest and Valor caps have been temporarily lifted until the next season starts.
Note from the developers: It’s best to pace gear acquisition early in a season by adding the maximum amount of Conquest and Valor that may be gained weekly to avoid gaining a dominating advantage by playing too many hours in PvP and Mythic+. As the cap rises, we’ll reach a point where grinding Conquest and Valor no longer provides a significant advantage in terms of gear acquisition, and it’ll be more convenient to just remove the cap for people who are catching up or equipping alts until the next season starts. We’ve arrived at that time, and the Conquest and Valor caps have been abolished for the remainder of Season 2. All Conquest and Valor will be converted to gold and given to the character’s mail when the following season starts.
Matches between two players
In PvP battle, damage and healing from Righteous Might (Necrolord Conduit) are lowered by 50%.
Protection Paladins were able to almost quadruple the impact of an already-buffed Conduit to generate a lethal round-start burst outlier in PvP battles because to a mix of synergies and Protection-specific multipliers. We’re reducing its efficacy in PvP while monitoring the conduit’s effects in PvE to determine whether any more adjusting is required in the coming days.
- When players reach level 50, they should no longer be transported back to Stormwind or Orgrimmar if they bypassed the Maw intro while in a Timewalking Campaign.
- Covenant Campaigns that have been stalled due to the Callings instructional quest should now be able to continue the next time they visit Oribos or their Sanctum Hall.
- During the quest “Never Had a Friend Like Me,” certain characters that turned to the Necrolord covenant will be unable to view Emeni.
Accessibility and User Interface
- Fixed a bug in Group Finder that caused Mythic+ Rating to appear improperly.
- The tooltips for several Adventures partners were displayed with a gray backdrop, which was fixed.
Classic of the Burning Crusade
- The /who menu now allows you to report players.
- When entering a War Game, there was an issue where an additional confirmation pop-up would display.
- The War Game Commentator User Interface’s keybinds were not loading properly due to a bug.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2021 Non-Druids were unable to use the Well-Honed Instincts conduit due to a fault with it. Classic of the Burning Crusade
- Fixed an issue where players might be transferred to their Hearthstone location after accepting a combat resurrection into a raid boss encounter after releasing their spirit.
The “9.1.5 patch notes wowhead” is a listing of the hotfixes for the 9.1.5 update to the game and it’s also on this website, wowhead.com. The 9.1.5 patch notes are released by Blizzard Entertainment and they include what was fixed in each patch as well as any new changes that were made in those patches.,
- shadowlands 9.1.5 patch notes
- patch 9.1.5 notes
- 9.1.5 covenant changes
- 9.1.5 pvp changes
- 9.1.5 release date wowhead