The Great Vault Rewards update is coming on the 22nd and will bring with it three new items. The first of which is a socket item return, usable in both transmog and armor cases! Here’s what you need to know about these exciting updates.
The “the great vault shadowlands” is an upcoming update for the Great Vault. It will feature a new dungeon, new bosses, and it will also bring back socket items.
We plan to make the following modifications to some Great Vault prizes during planned weekly maintenance in each area. Many new goods have been added to the Great Vault Ko’tul in Oribos.
- Add a socket to any Shadowlands Season 3 helmet, necklace, bracer, belt, or ring that does not already have one. It costs 6 Attendant’s Merit Tokens.
- Overflowing Chest of Riches – Returns 3,000 gold on average. It costs 3 Attendant’s Merit Tokens.
- Increase your Renown by 1 with your current covenant, up to a maximum of 80 with Certified Vouchsafe. This item requires a Battle.net account to use. 1 Attendant’s Merit Token is required.
- Bottled Night Sky — Gives you 25 Genesis Motes, which you may use to make Protoform Synthesis. 1 Attendant’s Merit Token is required.
- Patterns in the Purpose – Rewards is a treatise about patterns in the purpose. The First Ones’ 40 Cyphers Costs 1 Attendant’s Merit Token
- 150 points for paying homage to the enlightened Having a good reputation among the Enlightened. 1 Attendant’s Merit Token is required.
Notes from the developers: These modifications are intended to improve the experience of accessing your Great Vault even if you don’t notice a direct increase in the other goods you may pick from for whatever reason. We’ve also heard that Attendant’s Tokens of Merit, as a consolation award, haven’t been gratifying enough to make up for the annoyance. We’ve increased the amount of Tokens available in Season 3 to match the number of Vault spaces you’ve unlocked, up to a maximum of 6 Tokens every week (from 3 or more unlocked Vault slots). We’re also expanding the vendor’s offerings, including an item that adds a socket to any qualified piece of Season 3 gear. We believe that these adjustments, together with the upcoming power of the Creation Catalyst, will guarantee that every week’s Great Vault feels like it’s assisting you in achieving your objectives.