In the upcoming patch, Soulletting will be nerfed and some other changes are coming.
The release of Patch 7.1 has brought even more changes to the game than Blizzard could have ever predicted, and with that comes a new type of tuning: Soulleting! In this article we’ll take a look at some popular mythic+ trinket usage stats so you can decide if souls are worth it or not.
The “soulletting ruby macro” is a mythic+ trinket that has been nerfed. The change in the Soul Gem will make it less effective for players.
Several Shadowlands dungeon trinkets will be modified as part of next week’s regular weekly maintenance in each region:
- The critical strike rating provided to Soulletting Ruby has been lowered by 15%. Note from the developers: Phial of Putrefaction, Soulletting Ruby, and Blood-Spattered Scale were part of a trifecta of dungeon trinkets that were overbudgeted to the point where each new tier of item level scaling guaranteed they’d be among the best, if not the best trinket for classes that used them without hesitation. Our goal here isn’t to eliminate their viability, but to allow situational rivals more leeway and provide some variety to player equipping options over Eternity’s End.
Bladedancer’s Armor Kit improved his armor and damage by 25%.
- Bladedancer’s Armor Kit wasn’t providing the defensive value it promised tanks even in situations where you’d expect it to be good, so we’re combining it with Pulsating Stoneheart to try and make it less of a negative experience when these two drop for you, and more of a place where you’d consider them depending on your situation and class.
Stoneheart’s pulsating armor, health regeneration, and self-slow duration have all been lowered to 6 seconds (was 12 seconds). Pulsating Stoneheart armor has been boosted by 35%, and life regeneration has been reduced somewhat every tick, although it now ticks for a total of 7 (was 6) ticks on-use.
- Note from the developers: Pulsating Stoneheart wasn’t properly calibrated against the significant negative of snaring oneself for an extended length of time, so we compressed the effect to lessen the downside and give it a much greater burst of defensive value in instances when it’s needed.
The Haste offered by the First Class Healing Distributor was scaling erroneously with item level.
The “soulletting ruby affliction warlock” is a change that will be made to the Ruby gemstone trinket in Mythic+. The Soul of Tichondrius will no longer be able to be Soul Let.
- soulletting ruby drop rate
- soulletting ruby how to use
- soulletting ruby weakaura
- soulletting ruby bis
- shadowlands trinket list