The Lord of the Rings Online is going through some changes as we head into 2018. This includes a series of updates that will be released on the weekly reset and updated patch notes are available for your reading enjoyment!
The “when is next wow patch” is a question that has been asked for many years. Blizzard recently announced their upcoming Raid and Dungeon Hotfixes on the Weekly Reset, which will include Lihuvim Buffs, More Tazavesh Nerfs.
Raids and Dungeons
- The First Ones’ Sepulcher
Fixed an issue where bosses would occasionally despawn shortly after being defeated.
- Xy’mox, the Artificer
The visual impact of Xy Acolyte’s Massive Blast was portrayed less than the real area of effect, which was fixed.
- Humbling Strikes could no longer critically strike due to a bug.
- Bastion’s Ward’s Dungeon Journal entry has been updated to reflect the damage reduction offered by Runecarver’s Deathtouch.
Principal Architect Lihuvim
- Synthesize’s initial cast is now considerably sooner in the encounter.
- The time between Synthesize castings has been somewhat reduced.
- On Normal difficulty, the damage reduction offered by Protoform Disalignment has been lowered to 50%, while on Heroic level, it has been reduced to 20%. (was 90 percent ).
- On Heroic Difficulty, the damage dealt by Cosmic Shift has been increased by 50%.
- On Heroic Difficulty, the damage done when an Unstable Mote is formed has been raised by around 25%.
- On Heroic Difficulty, the damage done by Deconstructing Energy has been raised by 50%.
Note from the developers: On all difficulties, Lihuvim did much less raid damage than planned due to a bug. While we don’t usually make encounters more tough after they’ve been released, we do sometimes intervene to solve situations when a battle would otherwise be much less entertaining than planned. We feel involvement is necessary in this scenario, therefore we’ll be making a variety of modifications during weekly resets to improve raid damage during the Lihuvim fight. The most significant modification will be to Protoform Disalignment’s Cosmic damage reduction, which was wrongly lowering damage received by 90%. Other abilities have also been tweaked to ensure raid damage stays in a reasonable range.
The Reclaimer, Halondrus
- Theotar the Mad Duke’s Token of Appreciation ability (Venthyr Soulbind) was not working throughout the fight due to a bug.
- Fixed an issue where the Priest’s Unholy Nova (Necrolord Ability) could only be used in certain areas on Halondrus.
Anduin Wrynn is a character in the game Anduin Wrynn
The Dread Lords
- We’ve discovered a problem with the Ruined Crest of Lordaeron shield, therefore it’ll be taken from the loot table for a week. With next week’s planned weekly maintenance in each area, the shield should be back on the loot table.
So’leah’s Gambit (Tazavesh)
Tazavesh: Wonderland Streets
- Grand Consumption’s damage has been lowered by 35 percent.
The “wowhead wow today” is a website that provides information about upcoming Raid and Dungeon Hotfixes on the Weekly Reset. The website also has information about Lihuvim Buffs, More Tazavesh Nerfs, and more.
- wow hotfixes
- blizzard honor hotfix
- wow updates today
- this week on wow
- hotfixes shadowlands