A small set of players has been dominating the competition in a new game mode released this week. The developers announced that they will be taking action, but what kind of action?
The “sepulcher of the first ones cheat sheet” is a website that contains all the latest information on upcoming changes to the game. It can be found on the “Upcoming Sepulcher of the First Ones Tuning on the Weekly Reset” website.
The First Ones’ Sepulcher
- Skolex, the Ravener’s Insatiable Hunger In Mythic and Heroic difficulties, Skolex’s health has been lowered by 6%.
The Oracle of the Fallen Dausegne
- In Heroic difficulty, Dausegne’s health has been lowered by 6%.
- Disintegration In Normal and Raid Finder difficulties, Halo vulnerability has been lowered by 200 percent.
The Dread Lords
- Mal’Ganis’ Unto Darkness now causes Swarm of Darkness and Swarm of Decay, which increases all damage received by 100% rather than only area-of-effect abilities.
- Developer note: When originally creating the Unto Darkness and Swarm abilities for the The Dread Lords, the idea was intended to be in the flavor of the dreadlords turning into an actual swarm and being adversely affected by area-of-effect abilities such as Flamestrike. However, the way it played out was that this proved to be very limiting in which classes could perform at a required level for harder difficulties. We’re making a change to update the vulnerability from area-of-effect damage to all damage taken so that every damage class can enjoy the phase equally.
- On Heroic difficulty, the boss’s health was reduced by 5%.
- On Heroic difficulty, Stellar Decay’s damage has been reduced by 20%.
- On Heroic difficulty, Unstable Quasars’ health was reduced by about 33%.
- The spell description for Corrupted Wound in the Dungeon Journal was incorrect. The functionality is unaffected.
- Fixed a problem with the spell description for Diverted Life Shield that led it to show the wrong amount of healing. It will now correctly display that it heals at a rate of 2% every tick.