World of Warcraft keeps its players entertained with regular new updates, adding fresh content and more ways to play the game. The latest expansion is Battle for Azeroth, which has raised player concerns about loot boxes–but Blizzard says they’re just a fun way to experience gameplay that’s been pushed into the future by years of upgrades.
The “wow developer update” is a blog that provides news and updates on the World of Warcraft. It also includes information about future development plans for the game.
This week in World of Warcraft, you can complete the Achievement Zereth Mortis Flying, continue thwarting the Jailer’s efforts in Raid Finder Wing 2: Cornerstone of Creation, make friends with your foes in Cross-faction Instances on the 9.2.5 PTR, muster your forces in Burning Crusade Classic for the Gods of Zul’Aman raid, and more!
News and Development in the Shadowlands
Wing 2 Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 2 of Mythic and Raid Finder is now available. Read this post to be ready for the war against Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle, Prototype Pantheon, Lihuvim, Principal Architect. The Mage Tower has made a permanent comeback. The Mage Tower was first featured in Legion, and it required players to complete unique solo class-specific encounters. The Mage Tower will no longer be linked to the Legion Timewalking Bonus Event starting the week of March 29. Those who want to demonstrate their grit will be able to access it at any moment. Here’s where you can learn more about it. Legendary Unity Belt Those who complete Chapter 7 of the Zereth Mortis campaign should get the Belt of Unity, a new Legendary belt with the Runecarving Effect of your covenant. Complete the campaign and become Revered with the Enlightened faction to acquire access to the Memory of Unity, which allows you to create the new covenant switching Runecarving Effect on a different armor slot or immediately assist your other characters in obtaining an Enlightened Legendary.
Posts in the forums on the development of Shadowlands
- 9.2.5 PTR is now available.
On the PTR, Cross-faction Instances are now available for testing, and players may ask members of the other side to join their party directly. For additional information on these and other changes, see the forum thread.
On March 15, there will be a huge Vault Reward Update.
- The changes described in this article were made to improve the experience of accessing your Great Vault even if you don’t notice a direct increase in the other goods you may pick for any reason.
Raid/Dungeon Tuning with Sandworn Relics
- Explore this page for more information on the Sandworn Relics, as well as major modifications to our dungeons and raids.
In Zereth Mortis, Flying
- It’s time to take to the air! Zereth Mortis Flying may now be unlocked after finishing the campaign chapter for the Unlocking the Secrets achievement.
Legendary Memories of Castle Nathria
- Rendle, who appears in both Castle Nathria and Haven, now sells Legendary Memories, which were previously exclusively available from Castle Nathria. More information may be found here.
Developer Reaction to World of Warcraft
- Desvin answers to the WoW Community Council’s criticism in the Solo Shuffle Feedback thread, explaining the reasoning for the ilvl 239 increase in Solo Shuffle Brawl.
News and Development in World of Warcraft Classic
Zul’Aman’s Gods are Now Alive The Gods of Zul’Aman, the latest content update for the Burning Crusade Classic, is now online, with the new Zul’Aman raid launching on March 24 at 3:00 p.m. PDT. Continue reading to learn more about what’s to come.
Learn more about the most recent World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic hotfixes that solve different problems. Some of these hotfixes go into action immediately, while others may need scheduled realm restarts to take effect. Please bear in mind that certain problems will need a client-side patch update to be resolved. As new hotfixes are released, this list will be updated. Keep checking back for updates.
Esports in World of Warcraft
Arena World Championship The AWC Shadowlands Season 3 Cup 1 has finished as teams from across North America and Europe compete in four separate Cups for $10,000 (USD)in weekly prizing per region and points to advance to the AWC Circuit. Check out the standings and keep following along as we head into Cup 2 on March 25! Mythic Dungeon InternationalThe Groups format from Season 2 is returning for MDI Season 3, and dungeon-running teams can register until March 28 for the season Time Trials that begin on March 30. Read on for the specifics. Stay connected by following Esports in World of Warcraft on Twitter and subscribing to the Warcraft YouTube channel.
The Cat Pack Has Returned A feisty litter of Azeroth’s furriest (and ficklest) felines is included in this pawsh package. Treat yourself to three mounts and four pets from Azeroth’s purriest beasts at a bargain! The deal is only good until March 29. Spring Sale on Battle.net Get significant discounts on your favorite Battle.net games, affordable bundles, and spring cleaning some things off your wishlist from now till March 29. But don’t wait too long—this offer will finish shortly, so take advantage of the discounts before they’re gone. RIGHT NOW IN THE SHADOWLANDS
- Packed House Warfare comes to an end on March 29.
We’ve added additional PvP to your PvP, so take advantage of it while you can! There’s nowhere to hide in Packed House as you fight not two, not three, not five, but fifteen opponents in this 15 vs. 15 Arena combat.
Bonus Event for Torghast: Unbridled Darkness
- Enter Torghast, Tower of the Damned, and the uncontrolled horror that has been unleashed. You will earn greater damage and mobility benefits while under this condition.
Warlords of Draenor: Timewalking
- Prepare your thoughts for a particularly convoluted chrono-spatial conundrum: during this week’s Bonus Event, journey into six Warlords of Draenor dungeons to earn new prizes.
SHADOWLANDS GROWING UP
- Deep Six Resource Race PvP Brawl Begins March 29
Deep Six pits six-player teams against each other in three legendary Battlegrounds: Warsong Gulch, Silvershard Mines, and Kotmogu Temple.
The Arena Skirmish Bonus Event will begin on March 29.
- You’ve been summoned to the PvP Arena for the frenzied mayhem of Skirmishes, so sharpen your blades and fortify your boards.
The Darkmoon Faire will be back on April 3rd.
- Meet Silas Darkmoon and his merry band, play games, and enjoy the sights and sounds of Azeroth and beyond!
The Micro-Holiday of the March of the Tadpoles begins on April 5th.
- The Winterfin murlocs give their tadpoles full rein over their community every year. You may help by adopting a favorite, feeding it, and protecting it from predators in the area.
We’ll see you in Azeroth, wherever your journey takes you.
The “world of warcraft developer” is a blog that covers the news and development updates for World of Warcraft.
- wow new patch release date
- wow news
- blizzard news
- world of warcraft preview
- world of warcraft events